Network Tester Host with High Quality
|FOB Price:||US $3.5-4 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||400 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|400 Pieces||US $3.5-4/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Craton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, OA(open account)|
- Model NO.: RJ-45
- Customized: Customized
- Display: Digital
- Voltage: Low Voltage
- Storage Temperature: -10~50 Centigrade
- Altitude: Lower Than 2000m
- Battery: 6f 22/9V
- Trademark: kehua
- Origin: Nanjing China
- Brand: Kehua
- Certification: ISO
- Stucture: Electromagnetic
- Working Temperature: -20~60 Centigrade
- Maximum Humidity: 80%
- Anti-Explosion Type: IP40
- Weight: 180g
- Specification: 123*75*34mm
- HS Code: 9030320000
Please read the following notice carefully before use or repair the device.
- Do not test network wires or telephone wires with power. Otherwise the device might be damaged.
- Please replace the battery on time when indicator lights become dim or rotate very slowly.
- Make sure that the metal clips of the RJ45 terminal are pressed down before test.
- Please take out the battery out if the device is not going to be put in use for a long time.
- Test twisted pair wires 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 one by one (pair by pair) to tell which one (pair) goes short circuit or open circuit. If there are shielding twisted pair wires on both terminals light G turns on.
- The standard version can test RJ45 and RJ11.
- There are three switch locations for operation. "OFF" means turn off the device. "ON" means normal speed test. "S" means slow speed test.
- This device can use host to test network wires connected with exchangers (not applicable for exchangers without filter capacitor).
II. Testing Operation (with example of RJ45)
Insert the 9V battery and close the battery cover. Move the switch to "ON" or "S". Put the tips of the tested wires into the host and remote port. The indicator lights 1-8 turn on one by one. Light G will not turn on. In case of STP, light G turns on if the shielding layer works well.
If the wires work well the indicator lights turn on with the following sequence.
If the wires are not connected correctly, the following cases might arise.
- If there's open circuit on one wire like wire 2 then light 2 on both host and remote are off.
- If there are open circuits on more than one wires the lights on the corresponding hosts and remotes are off. If there are only less than 2 wires connected all the lights are off.
- If the wires are mismatched, like wire 2 and 3 are mismatched. The lights turn on as follows.
4. If there are short circuits on two or more than two wires all lights on host turn on and all lights on remote are off.
III. Transfer from RJ45 to BNC wires
It is used to connect remote and BNC wire to bested (connect RJ45 with remote and BNC terminal with BNC wire to be tested).
IV. Test distribution rack and socket module
Two matching wire jumpers (like 110P4-RJ45) are needed to connect with the tester.
- Unscrew the battery cover with a screwdriver.
- Take out the old battery.
- Put in a same type new battery.
- Put on the battery cover and screw tightly.